GEL NAIL POLISH REMOVAL TIPS
Gel nail polish is very attractive and adds to the beauty of your natural nails. These come in different shades of nail polish and are hardened by drying them in UV light or LED lamps. Gel nail polish is easy to apply as it is available in different shades of nail polish.
Salons and makeup artist use UV light or led lamps to dry gel nail polish. Too much Exposure to UV radiations is not good for human beings as more exposure can cause skin problems and also skin cancer. So you should ask the person drying your gel nail polish to use LED lamp instead of UV light to make it dry. Some good brands kits have tiny LED lamps in them for your ease.
Does gel nail polish weaken your nails? Yes, it does if the way of removing it is not appropriate. It may damage your nail bed cuticle. Nail is dead so you don’t have to worry too much about it. But your cuticles are living tissues and you should be careful when applying something around them. If your cuticles are damages then simple processes will also cause pain and your nails will lost their beauty. Always be careful when you are softening or pushing back your cuticles. Howshunt is giving most interesting Ideas about home remedies like nails, acrylic nails, artificial nails etc. Don’t be too hard as it can harm your nails and their growth can be affected. Your nails look more beautiful with their soft pink boundary line as if you want your nails to always look pretty you have to take care of your nails cuticle surface. Never put your nails in something too hot like melted sugar as it can give you skin burns. So the main topic of the article is,
THE BEST WAY TO REMOVE GEL NAIL POLISH
Today, we are going to tell an easy method on how to remove gel nail polish at home. With this you can change your shade without being in the fear of painful or arduous removal. This is the most easy and convenient method.
USE A GLOSS NAIL POLISH ARMOR
This is an easy method.
- Cuticle stick
- Nail filer
- Piece of cloth
- Gloss nail polish armor
- Gel nail polish base coat
- Gel nail polish
- Push the cuticles back of your nails.
- Put gloss nail armor on your nail and use nail filer to file it according to your nail shape.
- Put a layer of base coat on them.
- Then apply two layers of gel nail polish shade of your choice then apply the top coat.
- Clean your nail by using the piece of cloth.
- Now your gel nail polish is being applied.
- After 10 or 15 days when you want you remove it.
- Simply peel off the gloss nail armor and your gel nail polish will be taken off your nails.
- Now you can change the color of gel nail polish.