Against runny nose, essential oils are a natural and effective remedy. Focus on the different use of health elixirs for passing the cold.
Mercury is a little head, your health too. From all sides we are attacked by microbes. And runny nose is a classic of the season. Natural methods exist to treat colds quickly and naturally, like essential oils.
Specialist Journalist of health for twenty years, Sophia Lacoste has a special appetite for natural remedies. In his book my recipe booklet with essential oils; it delivers its methods to cure minor ailments of everyday life and especially to stop a runny nose.
Essential oils small user guide to get a cold.
Also Read : 10 ways for how to get rid of runny nose
To circulate in the air
Chase the cold viruses by diffusing in your home, a mixture of:
- 5 drops of essential oil of lemon (bactericidal and anti-oxidant)
- 5 drops of essential oil of ravintsara
- 5 drops of essential oil of eucalyptus radiata (immunostimulant, anti-fatigue and anti-cold)
- 1 drop of essential oil of oregano green (antiviral and antibacterial)
- 1 drop of essential oil of winter savory (antibacterial, antiviral, immunostimulant)
To put in the bath
To stop the cold, take a decongestant and purifying bath by mixing in a bath base:
- 10 drops of essential oil of pine (anti-fatigue and antiseptic)
- 5 drops of essential oil of turpentine
- 5 drops of essential oil of thyme thymol (anti-fatigue and against respiratory infections)
- Pour into your bath. Keep a quarter of an hour in the bath.
In 100 ml of massage oil, add:
- 20 drops of essential oil of lavender
- 10 drops of essential oil of balsam fir (against respiratory infections)
- 10 drops of essential oil ravintsara
Massage your nostrils and the area around the nose, avoiding the eye area for five minutes, from top to bottom and inside out (from the nose to the cheeks), for five minutes. Repeat as needed.
To make a preventive handkerchief
When you feel tired and the season is conducive to colds and other respiratory infections, prepare in a small bottle, a separate equal mixture of essential oils:
- eucalyptus radiata
- niaouli (anti-cooling and ally of the airways)
Put a few drops of this mixture on your handkerchief and breathe several times a day and especially when you are in crowded places where people exchange easily the virus.
Warning, some essential oils are very powerful and should be used sparingly. If your symptoms persist, consult a doctor.