How To Treat Acne Scars On Your Back is a question that concerns many of us. Unfortunately, there is no quick fix solution to this problem. Patience is the key but timing of treatment can assist in the healing process. The faster you begin treatment, the better the results and less recovery time.
While acne is a problem facing most teenagers, it can be a problem for each of us at various stages of life. Back acne or bacne asit is also known, is a condition of built up pores and skin oils on your back. This is an embarrassing condition that plagues many adults throughout their life. The greater the breakout, with pimples and blackheads, the greater chance for deep and severe scarring.
While a dermatologist can treat this condition with medicines and cosmetic surgical procedures, some are seeking other methods. It would be advisable to meet with a medical professional before beginning any home remedies for treatment. The various treatments may cause sever personal reactions or might interact with some medications you may be currently taking. This is why advise from your medical professional is important.
Some home remedies you might consider are:
- Lemon Juice– while your face may be too sensitive to lemon juice treatments, many times it can be beneficial to removing ugly acne scars on your back. Wash your back with warm water, use a cotton ball to gently apply lemon juice to any acne scar areas on your back. Leave this for 10 minutes and then rinse. This may increase sensitivity to the sun during treatments so sunscreen may be advised.
- Tomato Pulp– Cut a tomato in half and rub the tomato over the scarring area. Leave this pulp on your skin for 15 and then rinse. Much like lemon juice, this may be too acidic for your facial area. This is a very effective treatment if you suffer from oily skin.
- Sandalwood and Rose Water– Mix sandalwood powder and rose water to form a paste. Apply this paste to the scarred area’s and leave overnight. Rinse off the next morning with water. This may cause excess drying of the skin.
- Tumeric– This is a powder that is used for spice in cooking and baking. You will mix this with a cream and apply to the scar tissue. This treatment is good for reducing the appearance of the scarred tissue.
- Vitamin E Oil– Easily bought over the counter at any pharmaceutical store. Applying a small amount of oil on the scar tissue, daily, will reduce and heal the damaged area. Placing this oil over freshly damaged area’s will reduce the amount of scarring and the need for future scar treatments.
- Biotin– is a vitamin that helps produce healthy nails, hair and skin. Healthy skin is less likely to be subject to skin issues. Even if damage occurs, this vitamin will assist in the healing process.
I hope that you can see some of the things you can do to help remove this problem that is a part of many people lives. Help is available and you can utilize it.