A skin disease due to which rashes appear on the skin is known as pityriasis rosea. Any kind of skin allergy or skin irritation is usually responsible for the occurrence of pityriasis rosea. Legs, arms and chest are mostly affected by the rashes. Apeerance of patches singly or in clusters, itching sensation and pain are some of the symptoms of pityriasis rosea.You can get rid of pityriasis rosea by following some home remedies. Top 5 home remedies for pityriasis rosea are as follows:
- Oatmeal- Put some oatmeal powder in a cup of water and then apply the solution on the affected areas using a cotton ball. You should massage the solution on the affected areas for 45 minutes every day and thus do it 4 times each and every day. Take some water in a bath tub and add 3-4 tablespoons of oatmeal powder to it. Then use this water to take a bath 3 times in each day. This will help you to get rid of pityriasis rosea within a very short time.
- Apple cider vinegar– Put few drops of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and then put a cotton ball in it. After that use the cotton ball to massage the affected areas 3 times in a day. You can also take some apple cider vinegar on a cotton cloth and then put the cloth on the affected area and let it be like that for 60 minutes daily. You can also wash the affected areas using a solution of water and apple cider vinegar daily for 4 times. This will help you to get rid of pityriasis rosea very fast.
- Flax seed- Take some flax seed and have it every day by chewing 3-4 seeds. Crush some seeds and make a paste by adding some water to it. Then apply this paste directly on the affected areas or mix it with some water and then apply it on the affected areas every day at least 3 times. You can also take some flax seed oil on a cotton ball and then massage this cotton ball on the affected areas. You should massage the affected areas for 30 minutes in a day as it will help you to get rid of pityriasis rosea
- Lavender oil- Massaging the affected areas using some lavender oil every day will help you to get rid of pityriasis rosea within a very short time. Add few drops of it in a cup and pour some water in it. After mixing it well, use a cotton ball to massage the affected areas. You can also take some lavender oil on your palm and then apply it on the affected areas. After that use your fingers to massage the affected areas for 20-25 minutes.
- Safflower oil- Safflower oil can be used as a cooking oil 2-3 times in week. You can also mix some safflower oil with some water and then apply it on the affected areas daily. Applying some safflower oil directly on the affected areas and massaging for 40 minutes in a day will also help you to get rid of pityriasis rosea very fast. Other than this, you can also add some safflower oil to your bath water and then wash the affected parts with it daily 4 times.
So getting rid of pityriasis rosea is not that difficult and by following the above mentioned home remedies you can easily get good results within a very short time.