Planning a trip with your group of friends can be very challenging. You all have different schedules – some may be busy while others may be just waiting for the go signal. Some people prefer the beach while others love to go elsewhere. Of course, this group of friends are composed of different individuals, each with different preferences. Therefore, planning a vacation trip with your friends surely require some patience. In this article, we will share some tips on how to make this trip possible.
- Look for common free days among the group – the most challenging part is arranging the schedule – finding the perfect time for this trip. To do this, you should compare everyone’s schedules and find days that you are all free. Learn to compromise so you can all agree to block dates for this vacation trip.
- Decide the destination for your trip – do you wish to go to Australia, Europe, Caribbean, Japan or others? Since you are going out in a group, it is advisable to consult everyone’s opinion first before making a decision. It would be ideal to cast your votes and the decision of the majority will be final.
- Book ahead of time – it is best to book your flights and hotel reservations ahead of time. Getting Auckland to Port Villa flights, as well as other flights especially overseas flights, is a lot easier when you book earlier. It will be a lot convenient too if you already have hotel reservations so you know where to head once your flight landed. It could cause some trouble if you will allow yourselves to arrive at the destination without any bookings yet. You know how long flights can be so irritating and tiring so for sure, everyone in the group would appreciate it if you can rest on your hotel ASAP.
- Prepare itinerary – it is advisable to prepare itinerary for the trip This should cover everyone’s interests and the places each of you wants to visit. It is difficult to decide on the spot so it is best if you are prepared with your lists.
- Respect everyone’s opinion – lastly, you should make sure to know how to respect each and everyone’s opinion. If your friend does not want to try extreme sports, then let him/her be. Do not force them to do or follow things that they don’t want to because the tendency is that conflict between the group might arise. So just learn how to respect the decision and opinion of everyone in the group.
Going out on a trip or vacation with your closest friends is definitely memorable and fun. It may take a lot of work and it certainly requires a lot of patience from everyone especially the person in-charge of planning and organising but it will surely be worth it. Therefore, follow the tips that we discussed here so you can finally make those vacation plans happen once and for all.
Do not forget to bring your camera and take lots of pictures as souvenir of this memorable trip with your closest and best of friends.