It isn’t always easy to choose a good limousine. You have to plan this properly, so that you can make the right decision. After all, you will be spending a fair bit of money, so you have to make sure it’s money well-spent.
Hints and Tips to Help You Find a Good Limousine Service
The following tips may be of benefit to you when you are comparing the different limousine services:
- Compare the rates they offer. You will notice that they can be very competitive, but different services offer different types of prices, which can make it hard to compare. For instance, is the rate hourly, daily, by the tip, depending on the vehicle? You have to know exactly what you get for each amount of money that you are quoted so that you can find the best value for money.
- What sort of references does the company have? It is likely that their website will host some glowing reviews, but that is perhaps not the most honest picture. Make sure you check some independent sources, such as TripAdvisor, to find out what people have really experienced.
- What is the backup plan? Limousines are vehicles, and vehicles can break down. If it does, what sort of provisions are in place in terms of getting a replacement? Nine out of ten times, everything will go fine, but it is important to consider the worst case scenario as well.
- What sort of cancellation policy is in place? Just as something can go wrong with the vehicle itself, something could go wrong with you as well. You sometimes have to pay a deposit in order to hire a limousine, and that deposit is generally non-refundable. In most cases, the cancellation policy depends on how close to the actual event you end up cancelling. If it is several weeks in advance, then you are likely to get most of your money back. If, however, you cancel on the day itself, you would be lucky to get any money back at all. While that is fair, it is still something that you must check out, as there will be some services that won’t give you back any of your money, regardless of how much notice of cancellation you have given them.
- Last but not least, make sure you properly read the contract before you sign it. This will have most of the details described above included in it, but it will also have other details such as insurance, whether there is a limitation on the number of miles, and so on. You need to know exactly what your rights are, and how the company will uphold those, but also what your responsibilities are.
By taking the above five points into consideration, you have a much better chance at finding a fantastic limousine. Whether you are planning a bachelor party, your wedding transport, a business meeting, or whether you simply want to travel in style, it can all be arranged with some proper research.