Gluten is a mixture of protein found mainly in some cereal grains like wheat, barley, rye and others. Those that have celiac disease are known to be allergic to gluten foods which made it important for them to look for a way to keep that in check. The issue is even that a small bite of gluten food can cause a symptom to those with celiac disease. Also, if you are watching weight and want to ensure that you do not go overweight, the best thing you need to do is to control your intake of gluten rich foods. The interesting thing is that you must not avoid all tasty foods for the purpose as you want to be free from gluten. Just read through for some gluten free recipes.
Gluten Free Porcupines Recipes
To get best out of your gluten free porcupines, it is important that you prepare it before time and freeze together with mashed potatoes and corn. Here are the ingredients:
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- ½ cup of uncooked white rice
- ½ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 to 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of garlic
- 1 can (15 ounces) of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of water.
Method of Preparation
- Inside a large bowl, mix the rice, ground beef, ½ cup of water and onion. Add salt, celery salt pepper and garlic powder and mix perfect then form into 1 ½ inch ball.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees inside a large skillet using medium heat, continue to heat until the meatballs turn brown and drain fat.
- Inside 11×7 inch baking dish, mix 1 cup of water, tomato sauce, put the browned meatballs inside the tomato sauce and continue to turn until it coat perfectly.
- Cover the mixture and bake in oven for about 45 minutes. Then uncover and cook for more 15 minutes.
Some Other Gluten Free Foods You Need To Know
The truth is that all the foods are known to be good and healthy in their natural form. For that reason, the fruits, vegetables and others are known to be free from gluten. You can also find delicious gluten-free pancakes when you check out on the food stores. The only thing you must do is to ensure that you confirm the label of the food you want to buy to ensure that the food is completely free from gluten.
The Gluten Free White Bread
Ingredients: 3 eggs, 1 tsp of cider vinegar, ¼ cup of olive oil, ¼ cup of honey, 1 ½ cups of buttermilk, I tsp of salt, 1 tsp of xanthan gum,1/3 cup of cornstarch, ½ cup of potato starch, ½ cup of soy flour, 2 cups of white rice flour, 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
Method of Preparation
- Follow the order recommended by the manufacturer of bread machine you are using to place the ingredients inside pan.
- Choose sweet dough cycle, about 5 minutes into the cycle, confirm the consistency of dough, and then you may need to add more rice flour or liquid if required.
- When you finish baking your bread allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes before bringing it out of the pan.
It’s not hard to find the good healthy recipe and food to suit your own personal needs and we hope this recipes and information helped you achieve your healthy goal for 2016. You can check out yummy gluten free products at online shop slimgreen.com