On 1st December of 2015 the visitors from Kenya Immigration Department of Electronic introduced Visa or eVisa has taken part in every other organization or alternatives to them. Whereas the policy for kenyavisa has changed on 1st of February 2016, in which they have explicitly mentioned that the children whom age is below 16 years have to be traveling with their parents to exempt the Fees of Visas for them for Kenya. Perhaps the previous update was taken place in 10th of September 2015, in which they already mentioned the privacy about their eVisa application and their implementation on whole nationals visiting. The Interior Minister, coordination of state government, as well as the country visiting for Kenya visa, has reviewed all of their processes. And came up with the result of eVisa running profile platform and the other idea was concurrently manual platform. Which also take them to net level of lead as well in near future.
The only case in which they will allow the cash to handle the previously case is manual platform application. Which will kindly note in their all three major national quo categories? Kenya visa online has also the ability to approved the application directly from the immigration services of their own. The major three classes of them thus include Armenia, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Cameroon, Eritrea, Tajikistan, North Korea, Kosovo, Syria, Mali, Libya, Palestinian Territory, Senegal, Somalia, Lebanon, and Iraq.
Consider:Following are the things you need to think and should apply for Kenyan eVisa community:
- A digital passport which contain the resolution of picture as maximum of 500px x 500px.
- You should know the type of visa you need. There are a lot of them which are available in a different taste of variety so choose wisely.
- A must have for credit card access with your like for the online payment which can do with Master Card, Visa, and Debit card, etc.
- Plus additional document files such as Hotel booking and management, invitation in the letter or email form and travel itinerary.
- The photo on your passport should be like biodata page or copy scanned.
- The main page of photo information should fill with name and all of his or her biographical data.
Types of Visas:There are so many types of visas are available for foreign Kenya and also for their national people, but you should also be aware of their definition and regulations as well. That relates us to the purpose of traveling to them or with them. Some of their types are as under:
- Single Journey Visa: This is the issued for multiple or single entries as well. The person all nationalities don’t lay within the inquiry of Kenya should use these as both in business as well as in tourism lane of work.
- Transit:If you have issue and problem with exceeding the periods for more than three days. Then you should require this Kenya visa, as it is simple and get you easily through the intend of a different destination of their transit.
- Diplomatic:Single as well as multiple entries and the holders of passports diplomatic which are now a day on official duties.