Have you ever heard about people doing yoga or having less salty and negligible sweet in their food? Yes it is happening all around you within your surroundings if not with you then all the people who have blood pressure problem. Would like to know more? Clinicspots provides you with some handful information or you can also consult a doctor online about blood pressure and it helps people to find the right doctor for their ailments ranging from hair loss and doctors for hair transplant in Delhi to controlling your blood pressure.
Nearly quarter population of our country suffer from high blood pressure and they are not even aware about it, which is an unsafe fact of hypertension. The only way to know whether you are suffering from it or not is through routine checkups. If you are suffering from this disorder you will have symptoms like;
- Ruthless headache: Causes constant pain in the head.
- Fatigue or confusion: tirednessor feeling lazy to do daily activities and easiest tasks.
- Vision problems: nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia, and astigmatism.
- Chest pain: chest pain is the first thing you may think about heart attack. chest pain for sure is not something to be ignore. But you should be aware of its reasons. Chest pain may not always be the reason for heart attack it may be problems in your lungs, oesophagus,muscles, ribs, or nerves. Few conditions are serious and life threatening, while rest of them are not. If you are not able to find out reason of chest pain, consult a doctor he will guide you good
You may feel chest pain anywhere right from your neck to your upper abdomen. Depending upon the reason, whereas, chest pain may be:
- A tight, squeezing, or crushing sensation
Coronary Artery Disease or CAD is blockage in the heart blood vessels that reduces the flow of blood and oxygen to the heart muscle which can lead to pain known as angina it does not cause permanent damage to the heart. It is a sign that heart attack will be with you at some time in future. The chest pain may spread to your arm, shoulder, jaw, or back. It feels likea pressure or a tight squeeze. Angina can be triggered by exercise, excitement, or emotional distress and is relieved by rest.
- discomfort in breathing/Irregular heartbeat: It is a feeling that your heartis beating too fast, skipping a beat, or fluttering.
- Heart palpitations usually are not so severe or harmful that often go away on their own. There are mostlt related to stress and anxietyor with high \intake of stimulants like caffeine, nicotine, or alcohol.
- Moreever, if you feel heart palpitations and you experience breathlessness, dizziness, chest pain, or fainting, you should immediately run to hospital. After examining your condition, the doctor might ask for certain tests to be done to find out actual reason.
Palpitations can also be connected to underlying heart disease. Heart conditions related with palpitations include:
- Prior heart attack
- Coronary artery disease
- Rest heart problems like congestive heart valve problems, heart failure, or heart muscle problems
Throbbing in your chest, neck, or ears: Throbbing heart pulse is a feeling in the chest, that makes you feel, as if your heart is racing too fast and throbbing against your chest. In this situation, there is normally an unpleasant awareness of one’s heartbeats; feeling skipped beats or stopping of heartbeat is ordinary in some cases, though it happens for a very short period. Apart from this, the pace at which the heart beats also changes or it remains the same, depends upon person to person which is sometimes referred to as palpitations, throbbing heartbeats are generally felt in the neck, throat and chest. Rarely, shortness of breath accompanies a pounding heartbeat. A throbbing heart pulse is when the heart rate increases drastically; important thing to know is whether the rhythm of the heartbeat is normal or not. A lot of people experience palpitations after eating. So don’t panic. In this kind of situation keep yourself cool and calm, if possible, take some rest immediately.
Few causes of an abnormal heart beat are mentioned below:
- There are chances of having an abnormal rhythm of heartbeats, if you have a heart disease or palpitations.
- Low levels of electrolytes can cause abnormal heartbeats, as electrolytes like potassium in the blood are very important.
If you suffer any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor immediately. You could be having a hypertensive crisis that could lead to a heart attack or heart stroke.
Uncured hypertension might lead to serious diseases, adding stroke, heart disease, kidney failure and eye problems.