When running a company there are millions of things that need to be taken into consideration and dealt with every day. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and burnt out when being responsible for both business and staff. Luckily technology can come to the rescue with smart and effective apps that makes those daily chores a little easier to endure.
Let’s take a quick look at 5 brilliant apps that will make any workplace more efficient.
- ExpenseIn – Expense management software. Logging expense claims can be a chore that takes up a substantial amount of time. With ExpenseIn the process is made lightning fast utilising Smartscan technology and configurable workflows. Set up the cloud based system, scan your receipts and file the claim.
- Evernote – On-the-go word processor and organiser. Record and share text, voice clips and photos with this app to never again forget anything. Once you enter it on one device, it’s available on all others, so even if you only have your phone your notes will be accessible.
- Bump – Networking tool for business cards and other files. Just bump two smartphones together and information has been exchanged. This is especially useful for business cards, but can also be used for files and photos. With 8 million monthly users, it’s very likely that your contact already has this installed on their phone.
- TripIt – Travel organiser. This gem of an app will make organising a business trip so much easier. Simply forward any booking email (flight, train, hotel, meeting) to the app and it will automatically present the information in an easy-to-read list format. Get instant overview and quickly see the gates, platforms and times you need to be at your location.
- Asana – Project and information manager. Work on multiple projects or events, both business and personal with this splendid app. It’s an easy-to-use and efficient work manager that does what more complicated project management systems do, for a fraction of the cost.
So no matter what you need, there is an app for it that will make your work easier. Expense management, note keeping, networking, trips or project management, it’s all there for the taking. Save both time and money today and incorporate these apps into your workflows.